The Management of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) has announced the sales of their Post UTME Admission Screening form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates who chose Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE (UTME & DE ENTRY) and scored the required Minimum National Cut-off Point of 180 and above for the 2016 UTME and Lower Credit for Direct Entry to the Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise are invited for the 2016 admission screening exercise.
NSUK (POST UTME) Admission Screening DatesThe NSUK Post UTME Admission screening exercise is scheduled to hold by 12:00 Noon on the dates stated below at the Faculty in which the courses/ programmes are listed.
1. Faculties of Law, Arts and Education ⇔ Tuesday 30th August, 2016
2. Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural and Applied Sciences ⇔ Wednesday 31st August, 2016
3. Faculties of Administration and Agriculture ⇔ Thursday 1st September, 2016.
Candidates Are Required to come with the following on the Screening Date
1. Evidence of payment of Two thousand and five hundred naira, (N2,500.00) only, administrative charges for the POST-UTME/DE Screening Exercise using e-transact payment platform in any branch of the following banks:
(Candidates should take note that they are to come along with both the Confirmation Order and the Payment Teller given to them at the Bank. (Bank charges will apply).
2. Writing Materials; and
3. Original UTME/DE result slip.
A. All candidates for Mass Communication are to note that the Programme is under the Faculty of Social Sciences and should therefore appear for the screening test on Wednesday 31st August, 2016.
B. All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture, are to report at the Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
For More Info/Queries: